We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and savvy marketing contractor to join our growing team. In this position, you will collaborate with management, PR/content, operations and product to help keep Ad Lightning top of mind in our industry. Your work will include developing, growing, and expanding our marketing channels through social media outreach, blogging, and strategic planning.
Marketing Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities.
- Create and manage email campaigns and social media content
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Monitor social channels and build a following
- Create new marketing collateral, sales decks, and infographics as needed
- Partner with PR & product team to write new blog posts and support with insightful data
Marketing Intern Ideal Qualifications
- Currently enrolled student studying sales, marketing or communications
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with Google Adwords or FB ad manager
- Experience with photoshop and other creative platforms
- Extensive knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule
Role will likely be about 10 -15 hours per week and can be partially remote.