Ad Lightning is hiring a Support Engineer to join one of the first startups out of Pioneer Square Labs. We’re on a mission to provide transparency and control across the digital advertising ecosystem. Our tools give publishers and exchanges the insight and control they need to manage programmatic creative, eliminate bad ads, and maximize ROI. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a rapidly growing business, utilize leading edge technology, and make meaningful contributions to the customer lifecycle.
What you'll be doing:
As a Support Engineer you will troubleshoot, debug, evaluate and resolve customer impacting issues with a focus on detecting patterns and working with the engineering and/or product teams to eliminate defects. The position requires a combination of strong troubleshooting, technical, communication and leadership skills.
This role will own technical support across a broad range of our systems and services including.
- Troubleshoot and debug client issues with our blocking wrapper integration
- Build and maintain internal tools that assist in identifying and labeling malware
- Perform post-sales deployment, configuration, and customization
- Interface with operations and business partners to resolve important customer issues
- Developing tools, applications, code improvements and scripts to resolve operational burden of engineering team
- Perform data analysis and utilize machine learning techniques to proactively identify issues
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Prior experience in ad tech and/or programmatic advertising
- 3+ years of increasing responsibility working as a support engineer
- Experience using SQL and/or reporting tools
- Familiarity with AWS is preferred
- Experience debugging applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to juggle many tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
- Self-starter who is excited about technology.