Ad Lightning is looking for a Sales Development Representative to drive the success and continued growth of our market leading Ad Intelligence product line. This role is for ambitious candidates who are passionate about selling and looking to accelerate their career in sales.
The ideal candidate has a history of achieving goals and exceeding deliverables. S/he is a strong analytical thinker and problem solver who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments. S/he is a strong communicator, effective listener and project manager who is able to balance multiple and often conflicting priorities. The ability to manage a valuable prospect list is vital; candidates must be comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and negotiating via phone on both transactional and more strategic deals. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about our solutions and how these drive the overall Ad Lightning business.
- Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress
- Drive and close new business
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Analyze sales/metrics data from your territory to help evolve your strategy
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high-quality work
- Suggest process improvements and assist internal partners to drive them to completion
- Prospecting and lead generation activities
- Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
- Drive customer satisfaction
- 5+ years of work, experience in a professional comparable environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Ad Operations or Digital Advertising, Publisher side preferred
- Cold calling / Prospecting experience
- Internship/work experience in the sales field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
- An ability to analyze quantitatively, and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
Ad Lightning is an equal opportunity employer. Remote employees OK.