Ad Lightning is hiring an entry level full stack developer to join one of the first startups out of Pioneer Square Labs. We’re on a mission to improve ad quality across the digital advertising ecosystem. Our tools give publishers and exchanges the insight and control they need to manage programmatic creative, eliminate bad ads, and maximize ROI. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a rapidly growing business, utilize leading edge technology, and make meaningful contributions to the product lifecycle.
What you’ll be doing:
As a full-stack developer, you will be part of a small team that designs and develops the product API and UI. You’ll work closely with the team to design, review, and implement product features as well as manage code and configuration deployment in the public cloud. You’ll also closely interface with the client teams to help solve day-to-day issues impacting the business (30-50% of the workload).
The following skills are required:
- Diagnose and fix customer facing issues
- Understand and automate the inspection of malicious ads.
- HTTP-based APIs and experience with server-side languages, such as Python.
- JS-based web apps, including experience with promises and prototypes.
- HTML, CSS, and front-end build toolchains such as grunt or gulp.
- Writing SQL queries.
- Source code management (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with digital advertising, including programmatic ads a big PLUS
- Support sales
How you’ll succeed:
We are looking for high performers who can get things done in a fast moving, high-intensity environment.
- Must be able to write correct, stylistically conventional code in at least one major language, experience with Python is a plus.
- Must demonstrate a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience designing, building and deploying exceptional software.
- 2-5 years of development experience with enterprise software and SaaS products ideally in the digital advertising space. Experience with programmatic, SSP, DSP, ad server, or audience data products is a BIG plus.
- Start-up experience also a plus.