Ad Lightning is hiring an Account Manager to join our Account Management team, reporting into the Director of Account Management.
At Ad Lightning, we’re on a mission to improve ad quality across the digital advertising ecosystem. Our tools give publishers and exchanges the insight and control they need to manage programmatic creative, eliminate bad ads, and maximize ROI. This is an opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a rapidly growing business, utilize leading-edge technology, and make meaningful contributions to the customer lifecycle. Ideally, candidate will be based on EST or CST and comfortable working remotely.
What you'll be doing:
As an Account Manager, you will be supporting customers and their day-to-day experience with our product. You will partner with Sales and Solutions Engineering to seamlessly onboard new accounts and deliver best-in-class service. Day-to-day, you will work directly with partners to make sure accounts are set up and running correctly, reporting is delivered on time and questions are handled in a timely matter. Strategically, you will be responsible for client retention.
- Manage and grow client accounts by providing top-notch service, support and thought leadership.
- Onboard and activate new clients in a timely manner including complex third-party integrations or complicated account structures.
- Demo and train users on the platform
- Provide support to sales as needed during the sales process to help answer technical questions and manage follow-up
- Gain a deep understanding of customers needs and internal workflow(s) and provide guidance on best practices and troubleshooting
- Independently identify and fill process and collateral gaps to ensure clients have the best experience possible
- Provide valuable, well-thought-out feedback to Product and Engineering to help further iterate on our product and support our customers
- Partner with Solutions Engineering to troubleshoot and solve day-to-day issues
- Help determine long term account growth strategies, feature needs, and communication plans
- Facilitate and craft customer QBRs for strategic accounts
What you'll need to succeed:
We are looking for high performers who can get things done in a fast-moving, high-intensity environment. The Account Manager should be ready to dive in and contribute from day one!
- Up to 5 years of client service experience, especially with SaaS or digital advertising products. Experience with programmatic, SSP, DSP, ad server or audience data products is a big plus!
- Must possess a solid business acumen, as well as the client chops to delight customers on a daily basis
- Solid understanding of customer needs, business goals, and competitive pressures, and the ability to help prioritize accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to provide clear and concise guidance to both sales and technical types.
- Experience with CRM tools. (Salesforce, Intercom, HubSpot, etc)
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients that help increase customer loyalty